Exynos 4210 dual-core application processor to power Samsung Galaxy S II handset

11:54 / Posted by Saurav ganguly /



Earlier today we reported that the Samsung Galaxy S2 may not come equipped with a Samsung dual core SoC in all regions. A test of what appears to be an NVIDIA Tegra 2-powered model, GT-I9103 showed up on GLBenchmark, a site used to compare 3D acceleration performance between devices.

According to the GLBenchmark database, Samsung's GT-I9100 comes with the Exynos 4210 (formerly known as the Orion), a dual core 1GHz CPU. The CPU is paired with the Mali-400 MP GPU, supporting scalability up to 1080p resolution. The Tegra 2 model GT-I9103 runs a ULP GeForce GPU, also capable of 1080p.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by jane holly on 19 December 2020 at 04:23

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment