10 Quick and Simple Tips to Get the Most Out of Google AdSense

20:19 / Posted by Saurav ganguly /



Google AdSense is the most common way to earn money online by blogging and many bloggers fail to get the most out of it being a newbie but as I have been using it since quite a long time now, I have analyzed few things and behavior of Google AdSense Ads and today, I am just trying to compile those points I have noted. Hope you will take not of it and will want to implement for your blog as well.
10 Quick and Simple Tips to Get the Most Out of Google AdSense
So, here are those quick tips according to my analysis on my own blog and on my other blogs as well.
  1. Follow the correct ad placement as suggested by Google Heat map
  2. 336*280, 300*250 and 160*600 are the ad blocks which works great.
  3. The most visible color for text ads is Blue. (#0000CC)
  4. Integrate AdSense into your content properly so that they don’t look as conventional ad placements.
  5. Filter lower CPC ads by filtering. (I will be writing on this point soon)
  6. Use light-colored websites so that everything is visible properly.
  7. Never use borders for ad banners. As I said, the ads should be blended into content.
  8. Use same background color as your site’s for ad banners.
  9. Keep Ad title color as equal to the link color of your website.
  10. Having larger font with Arial font type might be good enough.
Well, these are not the only point which you should notice but these are those basic point which you must take into action. So, I hope they make sense a bit. Let me know what you think about these. And yes, What’s your way?

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by jane holly on 19 December 2020 at 00:12

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment