Google Gravity Trick – I’m Feeling Lucky

13:10 / Posted by Saurav ganguly /


I’m not sure who created it but Google Gravity seems to be very awesome. Do you wanna see Google homepage breaks apart and fall down? Yet you can’t stop searching what you need you know.
Then you should try to follow this instruction:
To perform the trick of Google Gravity, just do the following:
  1. Visit http://www.google.com/.
  2. Turn off the Google Instant Search
  3. Type in Google Gravity into the search box.
  4. Click on I’m Feeling Lucky button.
  5. Move the mouse.
  6. The result will be as below:
Googlegravity Google Gravity Trick   I’m Feeling Lucky
This Google Gravity Trick works best in Google Chrome and Safari, but appears to be working only partially in Firefox google chrome and not in Internet Explorer.

Labels:

6 comments:

Comment by Deep web links on 26 November 2016 at 22:46

I have collected and posted more than 100 Google search tricks which you may not have seen ever before. You should read the post for sure.
Regards
crazyask.com deepweb darkweb howmate.com

Comment by jane holly on 19 December 2020 at 05:58

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Comment by Joseph Donahue on 12 August 2021 at 14:24

I take that back.. it feels gratifying googling somebody I don't like and throwing him about the page.. In that aspect, I give it a thumbs up.
Joseph Donahue

Comment by Ashley Jones on 2 September 2021 at 10:49

I take that back.. it feels gratifying googling somebody I don't like and throwing him about the page.. In that aspect, I give it a thumbs up.
CrazyAsk

Comment by Kelly Hubbard on 10 September 2021 at 23:25

You are really cool! I dont suppose I’ve read something comparable to this before. So nice to search out somebody with authentic applying for grants this topic.
Kelly Hubbard

Comment by aadi on 27 November 2021 at 20:39

Jayme Silvestri
nice tricks and good that you also added a video demonstartion.Dont think me wrong,when you speak / write about technical stuffs i would like to see a video as u did here if possible.It just simply paints the picture perfectly.U know what i mean.Cheers.Keep it up.

Post a Comment